Frequently Asked Questions
1. What time is brunch hours?
- Our brunch is from 12:00 to 4:00pm.
2. Can I make a reservation?
- Reservations are done online in our website https://www.thelaststopbar.com Reservations are only for weekends (Saturday & Sunday) 5 days in advance.
3. How big can my party be to reserve a table?
- We can only accommodate a party of 6 or less.
4. Does the $35 pre-fix include bottomless?
- No, our $35 pre-fix is our 3-course meal (starters, main, and dessert). Our bottomless is $25 for 90 mins. We have Belini, Mimosa, and Red & White Sangria.
5. Is there a table limit?
- Yes, every customer is granted 90 mins of table seating. Please be mindful of our time so that other people get the opportunity to sit too.
6. When is Happy Hour?
- Taco Tuesday is 4-10pm every Tuesday ($2.50 tacos)
- Wing Wednesday is every Wednesday from 4-8pm ($1 Wings)
- Happy Hour is from Thursday- Friday from 4-7pm. You could see our menu online.
7. Can I still have a full bottomless brunch if I arrive after 2:30 pm?
Our last seating for a full bottomless brunch is at 2:30 pm. However, if you arrive after that time, you are welcome to enjoy the bottomless option until the end of the brunch period at 4 pm.
8. Are there other options available for brunch drink?
Yes, we offer a la carte brunch drink pitchers for $30. Additionally, we have brunch drink towers available for $60.
Please note that the availability and pricing of our brunch offerings may be subject to change.